We are looking for an ambitious recent graduate to join our small and friendly team. In this Graduate Scheme you will gain valuable experience in podcast production including development, production, editing, and promotion. In addition to the podcast production, you will also gain experience in video production, marketing, administration, and business planning.
This position is predominantly based at our Podcast Studio in Oxford. However, you will have the opportunity to work flexibly after training.
- Podcast Production – Work with our clients and learn how to produce a chart topping podcast, from research and development to recording in our Podcast Studio or remotely for virtual recordings.
- Podcast Post-Production – Learn how a podcast goes from a raw recording to a finished podcast episode including audio editing, correcting, and mastering to industry standards. You will also be responsible for scheduling new episodes, writing descriptive shows notes, and creating promotion assets for the podcasts.
- Video Production – Join our video production team on shoots to learn how we film podcasts, as well as other video production projects. Get involved with lighting, sound, and camera operation.
- Marketing – Get involved with the marketing and promotion of our business by creating video and written content for our website and social channels. In addition you will work closely with our MD to plan and implement future marketing strategies.
- Administration – Liaise with clients to schedule recording dates and times, manage equipement and logistics sending microphones to remote guests, provide monthly check-in with clients to report analytics and opportunities.
- Business Development – Working closely with the MD around the planning and implementation of the growth strategy for the business, regularly updating the business plan, and creating clear and defined goals focused on business growth.
We do not expect candidates to have experience in all of these areas, but a willingness to learn is essential.
As part of our Graduate Scheme, you will have the opportunity to build a solid career path in the podcast industry and will be given the training and support needed to earn a promotion, following your success as a Graduate Podcast Producer.
About Story Ninety-Four
Story Ninety-Four is an Oxford-based podcast & video production company. We help businesses engage with their customers using videos and podcasts. We are looking for employees who are really passionate about podcast production, and keen to learn and develop with Story Ninety-Four as the podcasting landscape evolves.
As a reward for your hard work, we offer our employees a number of company benefits, including a work laptop, flexible working, guaranteed promotions and pay rises, and the day off on your birthday.
- College or University Graduate
- Drivers licence to travel to Podcast Studio
- Strong and proven communication skills, both written and verbal
- A genuine interest in building a career in the Podcast industry with Story Ninety-Four
- Exceptional organisation skills and attention to detail with the ability to prioritise a high workload
- A genuine desire to learn how a business works and be involved in supporting its exciting time of growth
How to Apply
Send your CV to email@example.com with a cover letter telling us why you're the right candidate for the job.