Junior Videographer & Editor
Story Ninety-Four is an Oxford-based podcast & video production company. We help businesses engage with their customers using videos and podcasts. We are looking for a highly motivated and ambitious videographer to join our small but talented and creative team.
You will plan, film, and edit content that captures attention and generates results for us and our clients. You must stay up-to-date with what is successful on each channel and have a desire to learn and discover new ways to stand out. You will also be expected to bring fresh ideas and perspectives, and be willing to learn and grow with the team. This is an exciting opportunity to gain valuable experience and to make a real impact on our projects.
Remote working: We encourage our staff to spend time working both in the office & at home.
Office: Based in Oxford on the Oxford Business Park. Our Office is also our Podcast Studio and filming space.
Flexible hours: Some people like to get an early start, while others prefer to start later. We give our team the freedom to choose when they start and stop. We trust our team to complete their work according to their own schedule.
Diversity: We believe in equal opportunity for everyone. We accept applications from people of all races, ethnicities, sexual orientations, religions, ages, genders, and abilities. We want to create diverse and inclusive work environments and we seek people who share our values.
What you'll be doing:
- You’ll generate creative ideas, storyboards, and concepts - building & developing your approach to video creatives
- You'll produce high-production videos for our clients. Both in our on-site studio & on location.
- You’ll plan, film and edit content that grabs attention and converts users, while staying relevant with what’s working across each channel.
- You'll work alongside our MD and lead videographer and our Podcast Producer for video podcasts.
- You'll analyse data to see which creatives worked best on our client campaigns, so you can take that information and apply it to future creatives.
- 28-days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Guaranteed promotions and pay rises
- Your birthday off
- Christmas break
- You are a College or University Graduate or equivalent experience working professionally.
- You have at least 1 year video experience (this doesn't have to be professionally).
- You have experience with Final Cut Pro or experience with another NLE and keen to learn Final Cut Pro (again, this doesn't have to be professionally).
- You are an enthusiastic & passionate person who wants to build a career in the video production industry with Story Ninety-Four.
- You enjoy working independently and in a team setting.
- You have a full drivers licence and transportation to travel to and from shoots and the office.
- You have great organisation skills and attention to detail with the ability to prioritise a high workload.
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- You have strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
Apply to the position on Indeed with your CV, a cover letter, and a link to your showreel or recent projects.